Lucas Chevrolet Cadillac

Lucas ChevroletLucas Chevrolet Cadillac Inc. was founded by Mr. Harold W. Lucas in 1965 and has been serving Middle Tennessee for over 50 years.

In 1968, a six-acre tract of land was purchased from James Campbell at the intersection of the By-Pass (now Campbell Boulevard) and the Pulaski Pike. The largest showroom and service facility in Maury County was then constructed and the official opening day was in September 1968. Many additions and improvements have been added over the years. The present facilities encompass nearly 50,000 square feet on eight acres of land.

Mr. Harold Lucas was born a  graduate of the University of Tennessee-Knoxville where he begin his automotive career. Upon graduation, he entered the Navy, serving four years in active duty and six years in the Reserve, attaining the rank of Lieutenant Commander.

Upon leaving active duty he moved to Nashville, Tennessee and worked his way up at several dealerships and in 1970, he became sole owner of Lucas Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.

As the business grew Mr. Harold Lucas’ son Mr. Tom Lucas, returning home from two tours in Vietnam as a Captain in the Army, joined the business in 1972 serving as a salesperson, service manager and sales manager, becoming General Manager in 1988. Then in 1990, he became the managing partner in the dealership.

The dedication to excellence and customer service has placed Lucas Chevrolet Cadillac, Inc. in the spotlight over the years for many awards and accolades as a dealership including the prestigious 2015 Time Dealer of the Year Award.

We are very excited Lucas Chevrolet Cadillac, Inc. is returning again to the 2017 General Motors Spring Hill Pay It Forward Festival!

Lucas Chevrolet Cadillac, Inc.
101 S. James Campbell Boulevard
Columbia, TN 38401
(931) 548-1358
On Facebook
Website: http://www.lucaschevrolet.com